Monday, November 9, 2015

terraria

Hello everybody, like i mentioned in my intro post today is time to talk about the 4.5/5 star game Terraria.
Terraria is a fantastic game with many interesting mechanics. For example there is water pumps, mining, guns,swords,bosses, and so much more with exactly 4783 items the game keeps you entertained for weeks. Terraria is a 2d free world with dungeons and a variety of enemies from wasps to slimes and skeleton warriors and lets be honest who doesn't want a mini gun that is a shark.Yes, you heard me right a shark that has a mini gun in its mouth and even better it has an upgraded from that is called the mega shark, How awesome is that, can I just nominate this weapon of destruction  for the best designed and awesome gun ever I what time in my life. 
Actually I lied my favorite  weapon  is the S.D.M.G. This weapon is all most overpowered it shoots very fast and with tracking bullets this thing wrecks every thing and has the best look ever so I actually nominate the Super Dolphin Machine Gun.




1 comment:

  1. well described and i really like this game i don't play it much but when i do holy crap it's awesome my bro plays it a lot more than i do but its fun

    ReplyDelete